4.06.2009

Bounce Bounce for UNLV



Yo Rob, is this what you were talking about? UNLV live on Lousiana Jukebox performing "Bootie Bop". This was uploaded at Louisiana Rap (what up turlet? don't stop, don't quit) whose Cbox is increasingly becoming the internet's de facto bounce mini-forum in much the same way as I have become one of the internet's de facto bounce experts and I can only hope I get backseated stat by some true bootstate professionals.

I know a lot of bounce-curious people who are intimidated by stockpiles of downloadable data and so in the coming days I'll be posting more streaming media (youtube) to supplement the shipments. I suppose even some of you foreal mpeg archivists can't afford the extra harddrive or even CD-R stack having been layed off or looking for work for god knows how long. From now on, everyone can Twankle. At least a little bit. If you have a computer. And the internet...

So many NOLA tape rips and the other parts of this vid coming ASAP. All time lost will be found, I promise.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bebap bap bap boolibap, sheebap.. New Orleans is inthe House !!Hotter than hot bro !! Respect Lil'Ya & tec-9...
J-P from France/

rob said...

Thanks for letting us know about these! I never seen this. I was actually talking about something else. It was like 3 seconds of them in a trailer i think. i can't exactly remember where i saw that. but i know the song they was singing was drag em in the river. there was like a green background too i think. looked like some local tv stuff.

kid slizzard said...

Oh, man. I bet what you're talking about is better.

Anonymous said...

Drag Em' was in line for a video shoot to accompany the Hit song but in the middle of filming YELLA BOY was shot and killed so the video never got finished.

The Uptown 4 Life record by UNLV had to be runner up for Best NOLA Drop, only to be beaten by Mystikals self titled debut...and Mystikal only won because he got the Jive contract.