8.26.2008

Memphis Pimpology

Eightball & MJG Pimpology Collection
(93-94?) @ 320 kbps

This is a meta-compilation of the best tracks from a pre-Comin Out Hard 8ball & MJG, previously compiled (with other material) on Lyrics of a Pimp and Memphis Underworld.

Most tracks are paired duplicates, giving each a sense of some identity that exists outside the single recording. Sitting together, nuances of production & inflection stick out stronger. And you get a second chance to catch any lyrics you may have missed the first time.

listen to the bass / keep the snare in a flash / with a blast / to forever last / my rhymes that move past / these crooks / who just / stole an old ladies pocketbook / jook when you hear my hard rhyme / pass me a book / a Tops / and let me get high / as a raindrop / when I start kickin chicken / tell me why I gotta stop / I ain't / so witness my Memphis Pimpology / don't like chicken / but I smoke it don't follow me / hard black brother / with a curl and a real limp / you're listening to the lyrics of a pimp

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn !

Anonymous said...

between this, broken halos, and the bay shit you are dominating my fucking cd changer slizzard.

Anonymous said...

Sup' with a tracklist or any of these unreleased???

Also, my dawg be the best blogger you can be, and click(refresh) your links weekly. When my new cpu comes through, I going to run through the links.

Anonymous said...

damn!

Unknown said...

I LOST MY COPY! PLEASE EMAIL ME A LINK OR RE-UP TO MEDIAFIRE! stueyhyphy@gmail.com

I also got a SUPER rare 8ball & MJG EP from 92 called Memphis Massacre & I rippped my Listen to the Lyrics tape from '91!