12.18.2009

Sissy vs Sega



This was the youtube video that got me into youtube videos. And I bring that up now because it also got me into DJ Sega, the man behind this balls-out rmx of "Tell me when to go", and this motherfucker just unleashed a masterful remix of Sissy Nobby's "Lay Me Down". Its a rare occasion that I chime in on the present but this seems like the first decent intersection between 2 obviously compatible aesthetics.

And to think this will be on actual wax with a Bitch Ass Darius remix as well..

7 comments:

ANU said...

Wow dope.

djbeesknees said...

Bout time there was a bmore bounce team up.

Dave Quam said...

yeah i really like the sega sissy collab too.

Bitch Ass Darius on there too? damn, thats a pretty strange lineup.

Anonymous said...

Use a youtube downloader. Follow tis guide here: http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/15928890/the-easiest-way-to-download-youtube-videos

Anonymous said...

I will not acquiesce in on it. I over nice post. Especially the title attracted me to study the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Beautiful Lou said...

this is crunk as shit

I luv how their half assin it but it still looks badass lol