9.14.2009

Its the Return



And.... we're back! I couldn't really keep up my C&W protest, because I don't actually have a single country record. Actually, embarrassingly enough, though I listen to all sorts of music I don't really have any records other than rap 12's except the first three Meter's records, a small pile of Numero & Mississippi reissues and a scattered pile of Lyrichord and Sound Effects records (for artistic purposes), along with whatever comes free from being a States Rights recording artist. Oh yeah and some Florian Hecker to clean out the ears every now and again.

And Obama banner is back because I need some fucking health insurance. This is because I am in a pickle.

I was hoping for some contrast pen tap vids but as far as I am willing to peek this is the only middle/high-schooler on youtube who keep up the same tempo for longer than 30 secs. ID, please.

BRB.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo, The comeback... Kool for us!
FonkyBitch

paul j. said...

yo, those early meters albums shred, although i'm glad they eventually became a vocal group.