10.01.2008

Finish This Shit Up Right

DJ Jimi Where They At 12"
(1992, Soulin') @ 320 kbps

Sorry for the re-tread, but that's how a path through the forest is built. And re: the password - no more mention of it hereafter on my part, consider the screen-scan required for the egg-hunt as the lone remnant of those eye skills once needed for vinyl pile digging. Here I'm sharing the fruits of lengthy obsession, spend a moment soaking.

Yall ever wear latex at the record store? I've only ever done that at The Thing.

I posted the tape of this a while back so excuse my lack of freshness but I couldn't help but be charmed by the parallel structure and I've heard images are more interesting in threes. Assuming this is old hat you can at least next-level your rip and you can't much complain anyhow - Bitch's Reply has got to be at the apex of many rap bests, I'm just not going to take the time right now to sort out which ones. Clear enough rip that you can use this for your own professional sampling, I've heard it goes well with the Puppetmaster theme.

Reviewing this reminded me to remind anyone still claiming Gimme What You Got! is a rip-off of DJ Jimi's rip-off that nowhere on this plastic plate can one find the Ike's Mood keys spread clean over FM's remake.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"consider the screen-scan required for the egg-hunt as the lone remnant of those eye skills once needed for vinyl pile digging"

lol

Unknown said...

pls reup :(

Fred Korematsu said...

I enjooyed reading this