9.20.2008

U Already Nodo



I've been hearing D-Lo's "No Hoe" a lot on KMEL recently. I posted that track in the Blapp Blapp mix from back in June. Its nuts already but the clean edit comes out truly fucked up. His myspace begs viewers to call and request that shit. Consider it, 800.955.KMEL.

I've heard a few other D-Lo solo joints and a couple of HBR (Hyfee Block Records) click jams (note: D-lo is no longer HBR affiliated) and now I'm fiending equally to hear new shit and to score hard wax copies of those tracks already heard. A forthcoming remix with Keak and others suggests a vinyl release of "No Hoe" soon. Great bayed out, relaxed Ying-Yang style and you can find an additional mini-interview here. I think he's been locked up and is about to bust out - there's a myspace flyer for a Welcome Home D-Lo Function (10/20). I hope that means blunt nights at the studio and some tangible releases in the near future.

3 comments:

hugowittorf said...

great song!

Jimi's Love Child said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jimi's Love Child said...

BOUT DAMN TIME SOMEBODY GAVE D LO PROPS!!! he dont give a fuck about no ho no ho no ho no ho no!