3.20.2008

Holy South


Not exactly new news, but news to me: Chuckwick undergoes miraculous Christian conversion? It appears from this clip that he's also on some David Icke shit but he doesn't stay on topic enough to verify. Now I'm sitting here sorting out which parts of "Dr. Wolfgang Von Bushwickin the Barbarian Mother Funky Stay High Dollar Billstir" need changing. Here's wondering if his conversion lasts longer than Lady Boo's and I'll take this chance to get off topic and express deep interest in the future Gangsta Boo / La Chat collabo, We the Hardest. What I'm also wondering is how come Boo didn't fear for her life when she found god like fellow ex-triple-6-er Mr. Del, who insists Paul and Juice put out a hit on him. "I was so afraid because I know what they are capable of. I know what they've done." Luckily, through the power of Jesus he found the strength to return to Memphis. Also, I found out today that Gangsta Boo listens to Alanis Morissette.

Lifted Links to Mr. Del's Hope Dealer in 2 parts: 1, 2

0 comments: